Burlington’s Original Hot Yoga
Since 2001, Tapna Yoga has been teaching traditional Hot Yoga classes on Pine Street in the South End of Burlington, Vermont. We offer a variety of Hot Yoga classes daily welcoming new and experienced students. Beyond Bikram yoga…
INFORMATION FOR FIRST TIMERS
Our experience in teaching thousands of classes to countless students has shown us that a regular Hot Yoga practice will change your life in wonderful ways. During this classic sequence of 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises, muscles will safely stretch and tone yielding a deep, cleansing, and meditative experience. Who wouldn’t benefit from a better night’s sleep and relief from chronic discomfort?
If you’re feeling a little nervous about your first hot yoga class – it’s completely normal. Our experienced teachers will safely guide you through a challenging, engaging, and sweaty class that’s geared toward students of all levels, especially beginners. With some patience, determination, and faith in yourself, you will be well on your way to embracing the benefits of a Hot Yoga practice.
“Choose love, at every turn. No matter what. No exceptions.”Ella Clark
FAQ’S FOR FIRST TIMERS
When should I arrive?
- First-time students need to arrive AT LEAST 20 MINUTES prior to class.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Positive attitude
- Proper attire – Wear something light and fitted, like comfortable exercise clothing.
- Empty stomach – Avoid heavy meals 2 hours prior to class.
- Proper hydration
- Bottle of water
- Two large towels – One for the studio (beach towel size), and one for your shower after class.
- Yoga mat – We have mats available for rental until you have one of your own.